Hillcrest School Volunteers augment and enhance educational and support services to our school and office. Parents and members of the school community often have talents and expertise that can benefit a school. Our volunteers can contribute in the following ways:
- Enriching the school experience for students and staff
- Assisting teachers in classrooms and with non-instructional tasks
- Assisting with student, staff, parent and community activities
- Promoting partnerships between the school, the District and the home/community
- Serving as positive role models for students
We'd love to have more volunteers help at Hillcrest! Volunteers are needed for our morning valet service, Breakfast in the Classroom program, classroom assistance, lunch supervision, campus beautification, special events, and more. Please contact our Parent and Community Representative through the main office for more information.
In the interest of keeping our school safe, we encourage those who wish to volunteer to visit the LAUSD Volunteer website
and complete the online application. Completing the application is the only way to become an official Hillcrest volunteer and will require that parents and community members pass health (Tuberculosis) and safety/security clearances.
If you choose to, you can download and complete a paper application and commitment form below and submit them to the school's main office.